Its been almost 2 months since Microsoft first announced that they would be having a monster of a console released in 2017 – the Xbox One X. Its supposed to be one of the best systems in the Xbox family – and is supposed to out-beat all other consoles as well. Here are just a few tidbits of information about the system:
– 4K capabilities
– The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming.
– 12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory add speed and power to game performance to enable bigger worlds, further horizons, and quicker load times.
– A 6 Teraflop GPU enables 4K environments and characters to become more realistic than ever, with more detail and smoother animations.
– Game graphics are faster and more detailed with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth, to keep your gaming momentum flowing.
– Xbox One X uses advanced liquid cooling and the supercharger-style centrifugal fan to ensure it stays cool.
– Xbox One X uses the hovis method, a cutting edge digital power delivery system that custom tunes each console’s voltage.
– COnnectivity: It will also have a power port, 2 HDMI ports, 3USB ports, IT out, S/PDIF and an Ethernet port
Some fancy shmancy images
After all the hype though, people are still sitting on there hands wondering when the Xbox One X pre-order will be available. It is, after all, supposed to be released around the Holidays in 2017. People want to make sure that if they are going to have it in stores like Game Stop that they will have enough time to put money down on it and those that are purchasing it on Amazon, Best Buy and Target, want to make sure there will be enough to go around.
In fact, websites such as Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Game Stop ALL have landing pages for the Xbox One X. But, that’s all they are. Landing pages. No other information has been released.
Its a very problematic issue right now and the only one really saying much of anything is Phil Spencer and even then he is being very vague. On Twitter he purported that the system would be “available for pre-order very soon.”
Well Phil. We’re still waiting!
There are a few rumors going around, and you can see in the image above (second to last image) that as of right now the Xbox One X is supposedly not sanctioned by the FCC. “This device has not been approved by the Federal Communications Commission,” according to the official product page. “It is not for sale until the FCC approval has been obtained.” Ill blow it up a little bit so you can see:
Some people will argue that the momentum that Microsoft had when they released the announcement of the system, is slowly dying. But, I disagree. Every website, every Facebook post, every twitter post – people want to know where the Xbox One X is, when they can buy it, when they can pre-order, when its coming out (November 7th BTW lol), etc.
The very second that Microsoft or Phil Spencer announce that pre-orders are available, you will 100% see Gamers Elite making a post about it. Until then…