Its almost that time guys and girls – the Xbox One X will be released on November 7th. You still have a few days to pre-order it and have it before everyone else does – and I guarantee you this is going to be a highly-sold system. Just looking on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram the BUZZ for the Xbox One X is real and a lot of people have already pre-ordered it.
Both offer the Xbox One X for $499, both give you free shipping and handling. According to the Microsoft store, however, the device ships on 11/30. Meanwhile on the Amazon store it says it will be released on; November 7, 2017 which is quite obviously the day it comes out
– With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Games play better on X1X.
– The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming.
– 12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory add speed and power to game performance to enable bigger worlds, further horizons, and quicker load times.
– A 6 Teraflop GPU enables 4K environments and characters to become more realistic than ever, with more detail and smoother animations.
– Game graphics are faster and more detailed with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth, to keep your gaming momentum flowing on Xbox One X.
– True 4K gaming, where action is brought to life with 2160p frame buffers, and 6 Teraflops of graphical processing power.
– Experience richer, more luminous colors in games like Forza Motorsport 7 and Crackdown 3 on Xbox One X. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, High Dynamic Range technology brings out the true visual depth of your games.
– Dolby Atmos and DTS:X enables you to experience premiere audio that puts you in the center of 3D spatial sound.
– You can only play 4K games like Forza Motorsport 7, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves and Super Lucky’s Tale the way they’re meant to be played on X1X
X1X – Feel True Power
4 Xbox 360 Games Getting X1X Enhancements
Xbox One X Enhanced Games List (Updated 10/25)
Is The Xbox One X Really “Worth” It?